How to Order Curtain Walls
You already know that Zoneworks curtain walls are flexible and affordable, but did you know that they are simple to order too? In just five steps you can go from envisioning having a wall to looking at one in your facility. Let's take a look at the process of ordering curtain walls:
- Rite-Hite has trained representatives across the U.S. and around the globe ensuring that we are where you are. Contact us to find your local rep.
- Your representative will come to your facility to complete a no obligation site survey, discuss your needs, see the application, and gather measurements. After reviewing your application with the Zoneworks design team, your rep will provide a product recommendation and quote.
- Working with your Rite-Hite rep, Zoneworks engineers will custom-design a curtain wall for your space, and revise the design until it meets your needs and expectations. Purchase is made directly through your rep.
- Rite-Hite will professionally install your new curtain wall, or you may choose to do it yourself, following installation guidelines provided with every order.
- Related blog: A Walk through the Curtain Wall Installation Process
- Our warranty backs up our product and work because our job isn't done until you are completely satisfied.
improving industrial safety, security and productivity worldwide THROUGH QUALITY AND INNOVATION