Fully-Equipped Service Vehicles
When you have loading dock equipment break down, it’s frustrating when the service technician arrives but cannot complete the repair because he lacks the right equipment to do the job, or does not have the necessary parts on hand to fix what is broken.
When you call Arbon to service your loading dock or doors, you will receive service from extensively trained, knowledgeable service technicians who come with service vehicles that are fully-stocked with the necessary parts and equipment.
Arbon vehicles are equipped for same-day service:
- Fully-stocked service trucks so we can complete same-day repairs
- Original Rite-Hite® factory parts ensure high-quality repairs, long life, and best value
- Vehicles contain equipment needed to perform the required repairs: Cranes, welders, torches, test equipment, hand tools, ladders, safety equipment, light bulbs, and wire. We carry it all!
- Service trucks are replenished daily, backed by our local warehouse
- Carry universal dock leveler safety strut used for all dock repairs to ensure the highest level of worker safety
- Compliant to DOT (Department of Transportation) regulations
- Full complement of personal protective equipment and safety training to keep our employees and yours safe
- Our certified service professionals have the expertise, parts, and equipment needed to diagnose and repair virtually any type of in-plant problem: electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and welding