Eclipse® NH Dock Shelter
The Eclipse NH dock shelter is designed to provide the tightest seal possible at docks that serve liftgate trailers or require the opening of trailer doors inside the building for security purposes.
Sealing the Sides
Exclusive double-seal curtain design produces a tighter, more consistent seal along trailer sides than ordinary shelters.
Sealing the Top
Weighted head curtain applies over 100 pounds of pressure across the full width of the trailer top. This gravity-based system keeps the curtain in constant contact with the trailer during loading and unloading, ensuring a tight, consistent seal with no manual adjustment required. This header eliminates the need for an additional rain diversion device.
Sealing the Corners
The Eclipse NH side curtains and weighted header work together to seal gaps that ordinary shelters don’t address. Innovative fabric corner pockets connect sides to top, providing a dark, complete seal when trailers back into place.
Sealing the Bottom
Below and around the dock leveler, the available PitMaster™ under-leveler sealing system provides a barrier against environmental infiltration on the exterior of the dock. Meanwhile, lip corner seals, filler pads and other components block gaps on the inside of the dock.
- Impactable foam side frames reinforced with a high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWPE) layer to protect foam from damage from trailer impact.
- 15" (381mm) trailer coverage range seals tall and short trailers with no pull-ropes or manual adjustment required. Option to increase to 21" trailer coverage range (533mm).
- Durable front wear panels protect header and seal.
- Compact 11'2" (3404mm) footprint on wall, even at large projections. Fits into tight spaces; saves cost of moving lights, signs, etc.
- Durathon™ high-strength, friction-resistant side curtains resist damage and wear.
- 36-month money-back satisfaction guarantee when ordered with premium Rite-Hite® fabrics.