Pedestrian-Vu communicates that there is activity inside of a trailer to pedestrians and material handling equipment operators maneuvering loading dock.
Features and Benefits
- Motion sensors are located on each side of the dock door and are aimed inside of the trailer
- An intense, flashing blue light is emitted onto the leveler when motion is detected inside of the trailer.
- Helps reduce collisions between material handling equipment and pedestrians.
- With motion detected inside the trailer a Dok-Lok® vehicle restraint cannot be disengaged.
- Entering a trailer with a Dok-Lok that has not been secured will prompt an audible alarm.
- Enhances "blue light on forklift" safety measures.
- Standard with all Dok-Loks or as a standalone system