Separation means protection in your plant
Your plant can be a dangerous place. When it comes to protection, a yellow line painted on the floor just doesn't cut it.
A common alternative is steel posts and fixed guardrail systems, which do an excellent job of separating common areas from dangerous ones.
Protect your assests
- GuardRite® Steel helps prevent forklifts, sweepers and other in-plant vehicles from damaging your facility or equipment, and injuring your employees
- Helps avoid costly downtime and repairs
Designed for impact
- Designed to stop up to 30,000 lbs. (13,636 kg). Consult the GuardRite Steel BLAST Impact Rating Chart for complete weight and speed ratings.
- Choose the single rail system at 23" (580 mm) high or the double rail system at 44" (1120 mm) high when extra protection is needed.
- Simply bolt GuardRite Steel components together and anchor the mounting posts to the floor
- Install without any disruption to your operation
- Ideal in situations where rigid, durable protection is needed. Examples include isolating open, exposed work areas, separating conveyors from pallet storage, and protecting workstations at loading docks.
*Consult The Science of Safety white paper for a complete explanation of the information contained within this chart.
Locate a Rep Contact Us