Steel-Rite Sectional Door
Simple, straightforward design helps reduce maintenance costs and downtime from sectional dock door damage.
- True 24-gauge roll formed steel doors are ideal for medium-duty applications.
- Doors are recommended for the following applications: warm climates, colder climates (optional insulation recommended), areas that require security, dry-warehouse loading docks, when flexible configurations are required.
- Both panel sides are finished with baked-on polyester primer and polyester finish coats over hot-dipped galvanized steel.
- Deep interlocking joints and flexible bulb astragal seal out the weather.
- Door meets or exceeds 15.2 psf windload per ANSI/DASMA 102-1996 standards in accordance with ASTM E-330-70.
- Door sizes up to 32'-2" wide, 448 sq. ft.
improving industrial safety, security and productivity worldwide THROUGH QUALITY AND INNOVATION