Vehicle Restraint & Dock Lock Repair, Service and Installation
When you need a vehicle restraint or dock lock repaired, you want it done quickly, because down time impacts your facility's safety and productivity. You also want trainer restraint repairs that will stand the test of time, delivering reliable performance and high quality that is long-lasting.
Arbon Equipment has a highly trained service team that handles repairs and service for all areas of your facility, including loading dock vehicle restraint repair. And when you need to upgrade or replace your loading dock equipment, we can provide vehicle restraint installation services as well.
We Offer Service, Repairs and Replacement Parts for a Variety of Dock Locks and Vehicle Restraints:
- Shadow Hook Restraints
- Vertical Barrier Restraints
- Wheel-Lok Restraints
- Rotating Hook Restraints
- Stabilizing Trailer Restraints
Factory-Trained and Certified Dock Lock Repair
The reason to choose Arbon Equipment for your vehicle restraint repair is simple… we specialize in loading dock equipment, including the original Dok-Lok® vehicle restraint. Our entire business is focused on improving safety and productivity, increased product security and reduced equipment damage at the loading dock – so we have highly trained service technicians who work with all brands of vehicle restraints and other dock equipment on a daily basis.
Dock Vehicle Restraint Repair Done Right and Done Quickly
Few companies make it their sole business to provide solutions and service for your company’s loading dock. But Arbon does, and because that’s our only priority, we can offer:
- 24-hour emergency trailer restraint repair in most areas.
- Local service technicians who can be onsite, servicing you more quickly.
- Factory-trained and certified professionals who have the expertise to diagnose and repair most vehicle restraints, and other equipment including: electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and welding.
- Service vehicles stocked with a full supply of onboard parts and service manuals so most vehicle restraint repair can be completed same day.
- One year parts warranty.
Your local Arbon representative is ready to help when you need vehicle restraint service or maintenance for any part of your loading dock. If you’re moving to a new facility, updating your existing facility, or building out additional space, Rite-Hite’s design and product experts can help you plan and outfit your new loading dock(s) with products that fit best and meet your short and long-term goals.
improving industrial safety, security and productivity worldwide THROUGH QUALITY AND INNOVATION