FasTrax® XL High Speed Door
The safety and energy savings benefits of the FasTrax series of Rite-Hite Doors can now be found in a super-sized version. Rite-Hite's FasTrax XL is the most ideal high speed door for harsh environments and large door openings - up to 24' x 24' (7316 mm x 7316 mm).
FasTrax® XL Features and Benefits
- Simple, larger design - Designed around a single operational platform and unique drive system, the FasTrax XL is made to withstand harsh environments in larger door opening applications.
- TRUE Auto Re-feed - after an accidental impact, the door re-feeds itself on the fly without human intervention, keeping your door closed, environments separated at the door opening and downtime to a minimum.
- No matter the size of the door, laser or infrared sensors are the perfect addition to improve safety and efficiency. Available for the Fastrax XL, laser and infrared sensors lead the industry in precision and accuracy. Ask your rep about available sensor options.
- Inherently safer by design with multiple safety features including the standard Soft-Breakaway Technology, thru beam photo eyes and optional motion detection.
- One of the industry's highest operating speeds with speeds up to 52" per second (1.3 m/sec), the fast cycle time maximizes productivity and energy savings.