The Performer Dock Seal is Rite-Hite’s top design, featuring ultra-durable side pad construction and High Performance headers for the ultimate in durability and sealing effectiveness. Most features of the Performer are exclusive to Rite-Hite, setting the Performer apart from traditional dock seals.
- Pleat-free, ultra durable side pad face* – Rugged, friction-resistant Durathon® reinforcing covers vinyl base layer, to give trailers a smooth, “slippery” single surface to ride against, reducing abrasion and wear.
- Full-height inside side pad reinforcing – Durathon reinforcing protects side pads from damage due to hits from forklifts and loads.
- Triple-reinforced corner wear boots* – Multiple layers under outer Durathon friction-resistant fabric fortify corners, where earliest and most severe damage typically occurs.
- Replaceable wear components* – Corner wear boots and head curtain face are attached with Velcro and are quickly and easily replaced, if needed, for simple, low-cost maintenance or upgrades.
- Internal Firefighter® technology* – Triple-layer foil heat-dissipation system in header prevents burning from the heat build-up of compressed trailer marker lights.
- Light-blocking header face* – Mini pleats close gaps caused by seal-breaking protrusions on backs of trailers.
- Head Pad Model: Anti-sag head pad construction* – Backerless head pad with internal stabilizing panel adapts to trailer movement, preventing foam from sagging over time after repeated trailer impact and bouncing motion.
- Head Pad Model: Head pad pop-off protection* – Unique mounting allows head pad to pivot upwards freely, preventing it from becoming pried off the wall by trailers when yard jockeys are in use.
- Head Curtain Model: Impactable header frame* – Flexible framing resists damage if struck by trailer coming in too high.
- Head Curtain Model: Head curtain stability system* – Self-locking design improves sealing integrity at trailer top and eliminates the need for wind straps. Prevents curtain from blowing in wind and losing contact with trailer.
- Available PitMaster™ 4th-side sealing system* – Gaps beneath and around dock leveler and bumpers are sealed with optional PitMaster components, providing energy savings, improving cleanliness and helping pass inspections.
- 36-month money-back satisfaction guarantee* – Built to Rite-Hite’s high standards for quality and performance, Performer Dock Seals are backed by a full, 3-year money-back guarantee of satisfaction with appropriately signed paperwork in addition to the standard 12-month parts and labor warranty.
* Exclusive Rite-Hite feature