The fully impactable Eliminator Dock Shelter is loaded with advantages that make it the industry's most popular soft-sided dock shelter. The Eliminator offers full-access sealing plus the ultimate in long-term durability.
- Fully impactable side frames protect unit from damage from backing trailers.
- Seals around perimeter of trailer allowing full, unobstructed access to trailer loads.
- Adjustable C-style head curtain can be raised to accommodate taller trailers.
- HMWPE-wrapped foam side frames provide vertical stability and horizontal flexibility at extended projections to ensure maximum sealing effectiveness and longest product life.
- Slim profile (6" std, 152mm) side frames create narrow footprint. Product fits tight spaces; can eliminate costly repositioning of lights, conduit, etc.
- Detachable side curtains allow easy removal and reattachment for ventilation or to replace or exchange curtains when needed.
- Fabric canopy header is independent of side frames, preventing damage to side frames and sagging of header under snow loads.
- Integral, fabric-wrapped rain gutter diverts water off sides of shelter.
- Header pivots to avoid damage if trailers back in off-center or higher than expected.
- Available with high-strength Durathon™ - industry's only friction-resistant, high-wear fabric for added life.
- Available with Firefighter™ heat dissipating protection in head curtain to prevent burning from heat of trailer marker lights.
- Available with integral GapMaster™ hooks to seal trailer door hinge gaps, prevent energy loss and save hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs.
- Available in ComboShelter™ design with special features to address unique challenges at docks serving liftgate and other trailers.