The newest innovation in loading dock light technology, the Rite-Lite™ Flex Neck LED dock light offers enhanced flexibility and adjustability when lighting a trailer or container at the loading dock.
The design incorporates an aluminum-cast, impact-resistant head, and six CREE® LED lights that consume just 18 watts of energy while outputting 925 lumens. The light is rated for 175,200 hours (20 years) of service life, which includes LED’s, driver and all electrical components. CREE LED lights offers some of the latest technology for providing the best light possible.
- Made from molded nylon
- Multi-articulating arm allows for multiple bend points
- Won’t droop or take a set
- Each link arm can be tightened, if necessary, to eliminate the sagging that often occurs with traditional metal snake arms.
- More flexibility helps maneuver around door tracks, etc.
- Low profile no-glass head reduces chance of impact/damage
- CREE LED’s – Made in the USA
- 18 watts, 950 lumens, 175,200 hours service life
- Includes LED, driver and all electrical components
Manual Light Control
- Four different settings with visual indicators to clearly identify the current level of lighting, allowing users to select the desired level of light output.
Motion Sensing Technology
- This optional feature senses when a forklift or person is leaving a trailer and automatically dims the light to 25% output, restoring to full power after a few seconds
- When the light has been on for 30 minutes or more, with no loading activity, an auto-dimming feature reduces the light output to its lowest setting.
- UL/cUL Listed
- CE Certified
- IP55 Rated