RHH-5000 High Capacity Hydraulic
The RHH-5000 High Capacity Hydraulic Dock Leveler offers the maximum safety stop and performance for heavy loads - with the smoothest transitions in the industry.
RHH-5000 Features and Benefits
- Vacant dock drop-off protection - Exclusive Safe-T-Lip barrier helps keep forklifts from running off an open dock and can stop 10,000 lb (4535 kg) forklifts traveling at 4 mph (6.4 kg/hr). Barrier is easily removed for safe access to endloads.
- Smooth transition - Constant-radius rear hinge, two-point crown control on the front lip hinge, and an optimized chamfer help provide the smoothest transitions for your operators, forklifts and products as they move in and out of a trailer.
- Infinite lip control allows operator to stop platform or lip any time during leveler travel.
- Full range free-float helps prevent safety leg interference or "stump out."
- Velocity fuse free-fall protection stops rapid platform drop within 3" (76 mm).
- Exclusive Safe-T-Strut™ offers a unique, through-the-lip design that supports the leveler platform and lip, keeping the strut in place even when the leveler is raised to the highest position or impacted by a forklift. Safe-T-Strut also provides lockout/tagout capability.
- Environmentally friendly - Hydraulic fluid is biodegradable and out performs traditional industrial-grade fluid.
- 12-month limited money-back guarantee standard with all Rite-Hite products.
- Up to 20 year money back warranty based on the Dock Leveler Investment Guide.