The Rite-Vu™ system helps you stay a step ahead of the potential dangers in your path with a combination of components that use motion detection, line-of-sight notification, and audible alarms – providing instant hazard recognition and communication to pedestrians and material handling operators. It consists of four separate products, including: Approach-Vu, Pedestrian-Vu, Corner-Vu and Leveler-Vu.
Rite-Vu Features and Benefits
- Helps protect people on and off material handling equipment, inside and outside at the loading dock.
- Provides an additional layer of protection to pedestrians on the drive approach.
- Helps prevent forklift-pedestrian collisions.
- Helps reduce catastrophic trailer separation accidents.
- Provides material handling equipment operators with a visual reference while backing out of a trailer.
- Clear, concise communication to the right person, at the right time, in the right location.
- Virtual filament technology reduces light pollution and allows for directional light.