Safe-T-Vu® Warning System
The Safe-T-Vu® Warning System helps prevent accidents around blind corners and busy intersections by visually notifying people and material handling equipment of oncoming traffic in your facility. Safe-T-Vu detects approaching traffic and indicates the direction of oncoming traffic using high-intensity red LED chevrons. It can be mounted magnetically for fast and simple installation that fits almost anywhere in your warehouse or large facility.
- Unidirectional microwave sensors detect approaching traffic from main aisle or rack aisle designation
- Adjustable detection zone and sensitivity
- Versatile mounting to accommodate main aisle and rack aisle traffic patterns
Traffic control signals and forklift collision warning systems
- Communicates using flashing red LED chevron which indicates the direction of the approaching hazard only when motion is detected
- Additional sensor indicates the unit’s mounting location has been impacted by forklift or other equipment, signaled by flashing yellow LED chevron
Compact design and heavy-duty build
- Each Safe-T-Vu unit is approx. 6.5" x 4" and weighs less than 1 lb.
- Magnetic mounting allows for fast and simple attachment to racking and includes additional mounting points for non-metallic surfaces
- Included tether protects unit if broken away by accidental impact
- Optimal mounting height: 72"
- Indoor use only, 0°F to 120°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Low power consumption (<2W per unit)
- Units are powered and connected using low voltage 24VDC plugs and receptacles (no high voltage required on racking)